Apr 13, 2013 Leave a comment
Nov 3, 2012 254 Comments
Kernel changelog: https://github.com/Kuzma30/kernel3NookTablet/commits/jellybean
CM10 changelog: http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#/cm10/undefined
- Mic recording
- Audio sound
- Touchscreen – support 2 and
510(as of 11/14) touchs firmware
- (required firmware update)
- MP4 video playback up to 1080p
- Mounting SDCard/EMMC on computer
- Reboot to recovery
- No WiFi? Rename /etc/firmware/ti-connectivity/wl1271-nvs.bin.orig > wl1271-nvs.bin
- Wrong MAC address? This is a residue problem (dirty installation). Just delete wl1271-nvs.bin and reboot.
- Some build.prop tweaks
- Added SGT7 mods (11/07)
- File manager with root access (11/07)
- Launcher is now more customizable (11/07)
- Status bar with tablet mode and gesture navigation (11/07)
- Support multitouch up to 10 points (11/14)
- Support ADB 0x2080 in adb_usb.ini (Required adb driver, 11/14)
- Faster Cache read, mainly for CM10 on SDCard (11/16)
- Maybe better WiFi consistency with Wireless-N? (11/16)
- Added overclocked 1200MHz max CPU freq (11/20)
- Fixed serial number not displaying in status (11/20)
- Update wl127xx firmwares (11/20)
- If you don’t see your SDCard after initial factory reset, take SDCard out, reinsert then mount.
- Fixed battery drainage, maybe deep sleep? (11/23)
- If you are using SD bootable CM10, you need to edit vold.fstab in /system/etc.
- Under SDCard – auto, changed ‘auto’ it to ‘4’ using CM FileManager with root access & write access.
- Don’t ask about bluetooth or USB host/OTG.
- BN went cheap on the Wi-Fi module unlike NC or Nook HD that have bluetooth.
- 11/07 – Repo synced, kernel updated, SGX updated
- 11/08 – Repo synced, kernel updated, auto update TP fw, some changes
- 11/14 – Repo synced, kernel updated, removed auto update TP fw, some changes
- 11/16 – Repo synced, kernel updated, added mik9 TP firmware app, some changes
- 11/17 – Repo synced, fixed superuser not saving setting and some errors
- 11/18 – Repo synced, fixed some more errors
- 11/20 – Repo synced, kernel updated, fixed serial no, added 1200MHz
- 11/21 – Repo synced, removed 1200MHz, fixed bootdata error with TWRP
- 11/23 – Repo synced, fixed cpu stuck at max freq after wake, re-added 1200MHz
- 11/26 – Repo synced
- 11/28 – Repo synced, some changes
- 12/03 – Repo synced, kernel updated, removed 1200MHz, some minor tweaks
- 12/06 – Repo synced, kernel updated, back to CWM, some more tweaks
- 12/08 – Repo synced, kernel updated, fixed CWM reboot, disabled phone/telephonyprovider
- 12/25 – Repo synced, switch from mass storage to media transfer protocol (MTP)
- auto-mount NookTablet, compiled with Linaro routines (-O3, -fstrict-aliasing)
- 12/31 – Repo synced, final release, compiled without Linaro routines for stability