Apr 16, 2013 118 Comments
What is this? It’s an image copy of a 2GB SDCard with bootable CM10.1 Android 4.2.2 Jellybean. You simply burn the image to your 2GB SDCard or bigger and you have a bootable CM10.1 with GAPPS running on your Nook Tablet. Nothing alters to your Nook Tablet internal system. There will be bugs. Use Google or Bing for faster answers if you have problems before commenting.
Does this work on Nook Color, Nook HD, or HD+? NO
- DO NOT SELL PREBUILT SDCARD WITH ROM
- Make sure you have more than 2GB of space available on your computer.
- You need to install 7-Zip 9.30 to extract the file.
- Extract cm_acclaim_10.1_XXXXXXXXX_HD_SDC_IMG.img from cm_acclaim_10.1_XXXXXXXXX_HD_SDC_IMG.zip/7z
- This is a 2GB image that can be burn (instructions are below) to a 2GB or larger microSD card.
- After installation, DATA1 (partition 3) and SDCARD (partition 4) has XXXMB.
- You want to expand DATA1 and SDCARD partition size if your card is larger than 2GB.
- Download and copy flashable_expand_bootable_sdcard.zip onto your (BOOT) SDCard.
- What is flashable_expand_bootable_sdcard.zip?
- It’s a file you install to expand the DATA1 and SDCARD partition size based on your SDCard size.
- What is does is set DATA1 partition size; 5GB for 32GB card or bigger,
- 3GB for 16GB card, 2GB for 8GB card, 1GB for 4GB card, and 600MB for 2GB card.
- The space left is dedicated to the SDCARD partition.
- Hold the power button for a couple of seconds to turn on device.
- Boot into Cyanoboot’s ‘Boot Menu’ by holding the home key.
- Boot into ‘SDC Recovery’>Install zip from sdcard>Choose zip from sdcard>flashable_expand_bootable_sdcard.zip
- Power off device and turn device back on.
- Boot into Cyanoboot’s ‘Boot Menu’ and select ‘SDC Boot’ to boot into CM10.1.