CM7.2 Nook Tablet Build 20120630
Jun 12, 2012 93 Comments
- IT WORK WITH 512MB/8GB NOOK TABLET
- BACKUP FIRST IN CWM RECOVERY
- PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IF IT WORK ON YOUR 8GB NOOK TABLET
- This build incorporate fattire’s Cyanoboot
- CIFS/NFS/TUN are built into the kernel
- Camera, VoiceDialer, CMStats, CMupdateNotify apps are removed
- CMWallpapers, Androidian and Cyanbread themes are removed
- LCD density is set to 240 (160 is default, allow you to see more apps in Google Play, looks better)
- CWM Recovery 184.108.40.206 (INT Recovery) is included
- NT has trouble with playback and capture audio at same time
- 20120612 There is a slight bug with wifi causing random reboot/freeze
- 20120614 Fixed reboot problem, added new wallpaper (revert omapfb.vram=0:16M back to omapfb.vram=0:5M)
- 20120615 New kernel (added support for CCMP, 1200MHz OC), reboot to recovery now boot into recovery (removed cyanoboot from recovery.img)
- I’d removed the RC1 part. CM7.2 is final as of 615 (stable) as Cyanogenmod will now focus on CM9. I will still work on fixing CM7 for NT.
- 20120618 Display correct mac, can install apps that installed to removable storage.
- To save battery, try Settings->CyanogenMod settings->Performance->CPU settings ->Max CPU frequency (1008 MHz), Available governors (Performance), Set on boot.
- If Nook Tablet is not charging (green LED light), just reinsert USB cable (orange LED light)
- 20120628 Fixed no deep sleep. Set Operating Condition Addendum for CORE OPP voltages. FileManager and RomManager apps are removed. Perfect Viewer, Button Savior, ES File Explorer, Flash Player, and CifsManager apps are included. Included u-boot and MLO from stock 1.4.3. Kernel compiled from 1.4.3 source.
- If you want to remove those apps, use ES File Explorer (Settings>Root Explorer, Mount File System) and go to /system/app/ to delete them.
- 20120629 Revert voltages (battery drain). Removed Flash Player (not working properly). Maybe final build unless some crippling bugs shows up.
- 20120630 Small change to build.prop that fix forced close when using mic. You can also edit the build.prop yourself using ES File Explorer (in Root Explorer setting). Change ‘media.stagefright.enable-record=false’ to ‘media.stagefright.enable-record=true’. Removed some unneeded files.
- There were 2 goals I wanted to achieve with CM7. I wanted USB host to work with OTG cable so you can use USB devices. Unfortunately I don’t have a powered USB hub to test with my OTG cable. Second, I wanted to test different configurations with kernel and device source. It led to many mistakes, but it was fun fixing it. I think I am done with CM7 and moving on to compiling and testing CM9 permanent.
Mediafire CM7 folder
Mobint Software – Holo Launcher
(Install theme apk and then use Theme Chooser)
Sonny Sekhon – Ice Cream Sandwich CM7
joenathane – Ice Cream Sandwich Tablet Edition
jasonevil – Ice9