PAC Rom 22.+ JB 4.2.2 for Nook Tablet (SDC BOOT) (10APR2013)
Mar 22, 2013 22 Comments
DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICKED YOUR DEVICE.
Do research and reading if you are uncertain about this rom.
WHAT IS IT?
There are many great ROMs out there, with the more popular ones being AOSPA (ParanoidAndroid), CM10.1, and AOKP. Being all great ROMs, it is sometimes difficult to choose which one you want to run. Why choose when you can have all three? P.A.C.-Man ROM is combination of all three ROMs, so you don’t need to keep switching or deciding between which one to flash. Get all of the features in one ROM!
Phone, Phablet, and Tablet UI
Customized Trebuchet Launcher
A lot of customizations (PIE nav, hybrid settings, per-app color)
Based on ParanoidAndroid, AOKP, and CyanogenMod
- Look at PAC source history for further changes, I will not post them.
- 03/22 – Repo synced, Initial build so there could be many bugs.
- 03/29 – Repo synced, kernel updated to 3.0.71, fixed: calendar crashing in portrait mode, boot animation, high battery drainage in deep sleep, some heat issues when device is in high load (maxed frequency) for long period, removed phone and phablet ui from Hybrid Properties (Default Tablet UI) , default boot orientation is landscape (Don’t ask why).
- 04/10 – Repo synced, kernel updated to 3.0.72, NO MORE DEEP SLEEP (deep sleep does not help reduce battery drainage when device sleep but causes problems with our current kernel), improved battery drainage in sleep, the device will wake and get charged when you plugged in power cable, changed default governor to Wheatley for lower battery usage, added back 1.2GHz, removed faked battery data (you will need to do a full charge, green light, to get accurate battery stats), used Wi-Fi codes from BN, Wi-Fi is set to turn off when the device sleep, added back default dual-pane preferences, latest CWM 188.8.131.52 recovery, make use of sdcard0 (EMMC) as default storage for those without SDCard, added back Phablet UI to Hybrid properties (Navigation bar buttons and Battery bar options only work in Phablet UI currently).
(Recommended factory reset for internal rom, clear data1/cache for sdcard rom)
GooManager: Rom ending in *SDC is for SDCARD boot, don’t get it mixed up with internal rom.
TO DO LIST:
Lots of things
You need to do a full wipe (factory reset and wipe cache) if you are on a different ROM.
You need to wipe data1 and cache if you are SD booting.
You need to reinstall GAPPS after each ROM installation.
In the case you booted and all you see is black screen for a couple minutes, reboot to see if it’s fix.
Initial booting can take several minutes.
Copy ROM/GAPPS into your Internal Storage on the device.
Reboot into recovery and install ROM from Internal Storage.
Full wipe can be done before or after installing ROM/GAPPS.
For SD booting, you need to make bootable SDCard first.
There are plenty of guides around.
- INTERNAL ROM:
- 3553a264ba91539bf28b8c8a85cde57e *pac_acclaim_22.1.0_10APR2013_20_HD.zip
- 92a8c4c110c7af8687d31e53446a4470 *pac_acclaim_22.0.1_29MAR2013_12_HD.zip
- eca68285b80b0fa509eaf2415a3f0090 *pac_acclaim_22.0.0_22MAR2013_12_HD.zip
- SDCARD ROM: (Single boot) BOOT partition contents, boot.zip
- 82ba7cf586e1c92d72c7fc4a6414a9da *pac_acclaim_22.1.0_10APR2013_HD_SDC.zip
- 954bf02638b941d2a82119169dca9bd4 *pac_acclaim_22.0.1_29MAR2013_HD_SDC.zip
- 6475a3570c55bd863abeab724887ac73 *pac_acclaim_22.0.0_22MAR2013_HD_SDC.zip
- INTERNAL GAPPS: *Might need to go to advance > fix permission in CWM before flashing GAPPS
- 4493696a11733e4e2a15d0026211963e *gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip
- EXTERNAL GAPPS:
- e2a80b77153a6bacd3df785742487ea3 *gapps-jb-20130301-signed-SDC.zip
THANKS TO (CREDITS):
bauwks – Bootloader exploits
Source – https://github.com/PAC-man
Web – ? (let me know)
PAC G+ – ? (let me know)
Alexander Pohl – OldDroid
Arnav Gupta – championswimmer
Chad Barlan – Papa-Smurf151
Chris Baughman – cmartinbaughman
Damandeep Singh – singhdd93
Faradis – Druboo666
Giorgio Andronico – BytecodeX
Jamie Gowans – jamieg71
Jeremy Mullins – shrike1978
Mark – Sniper-
Rakesh Kumar – blindndumb
szlkiev – szl.kiev
whirleyes – whirleyes
Source – https://github.com/CMNookTablet, https://github.com/Kuzma30
Brandon Bennett (nemith)
Kuzemko Alexsandr (Kuzma30)
Kyrylo Mikos (mik9)
Source – https://github.com/loosethisskin, https://github.com/KFire-Android
Aaron Davis (icemank121)
Andrew Dodd (Entropy512)
John Craig (x0xhellx0x)
Markus Cisler (bl1nk)
Raymond Jay Golo (intersectRaven)
Scott Brady (sbradymobile)
Source – https://github.com/sgt7/android_packages_apps_Trebuchet
Chirayu Desai (chirayudesai)
Humberto Borba (humberos)
Koudai Aono (koxudaxi)
Scott Brady (sbradymobile)