ParanoidAndroid AOSPA 2.99+ JB 4.2.1 for Nook Tablet (01/17)
Jan 15, 2013 17 Comments
- This is a test build of ParanoidAndroid AOSPA 2.99+ for Nook Tablet.
- The main thing you’ll notice is the “Hybrid properties” settings.
- I just compiled it from source for fun.
- You’ll unlock “Developer options” by tapping “Build number” several times.
- There is no “Performance” settings, so you’ll have to use set CPU app or init script for CPU settings.
- The default CPU settings is 1008MHz max and Interactive governor.
- What I added are CMFileManager, Sound Recorder, and Terminal Emulator.
- AOSP is bare bone Android.
- If you are used to CM settings, you’ll find there’re missing settings here.
- Use at your own risk.
- Clear Data/Factory reset and Dalvik Cache before flashing if you are on CM build.
- What’s not working? Haven’t use it much TBH. I am waiting for PA to reach 3.+.
- What work? Wifi, Audio, Mic, Video playback
- (01/17) Repo Synced, Updated SGX, GooManager integration in build prop